How do you define success as an administrative professional?
By Karen Porter
As you know, my passion is serving success seeking administrative professionals. But what exactly is success as an administrative professional?
• Success may mean job advancement in your administrative role or it simply may mean performing in your current admin job at your best.
• Success may mean feeling satisfied on the job more often than not.
• Success could mean having an internal sense and knowledge that you’re truly adding value to your company.
• Success could mean you’re helping to make your manager or executive more effective in meeting his or her work goals.
• Success might mean you feel secure in your job and less stressed this year — even with all the economic job turmoil and job insecurity.
Success as an administrative professional could mean many more things to you. Only you can define what success as an administrative professional means to you. It’s not the same definition for every administrative professional.